Please give yourself time to understand our policies and procedures before you make a purchase. Below, you will find all of the details…
All information within the Self Awareness Academy was created and/or provided by Traci Trimble, Ph.D D.MPsych RMT. The intent of any information provided by Self Awareness Academy, True Path Consulting and/or TraciTrimblePhD is NOT to be confused with traditional western medical advice. Traci, nor her team are medical physicians. Nothing written, spoken or implied is to be considered a medical diagnosis, nor is it a prescription.
Traci is a Metaphysician, Reiki Master Teacher and Bioenergetic Therapist operating as a Doctor of Metaphysical Psychology specializing in Generational Trauma and is registered in her Country of Residence with the Natural Health Practitioners of Canada. She is also an ordained Minister and is currently in good standing with the International Metaphysical Ministry. The program coaches may or may not be registered with either of these associations but will have their own credentials.
For all policies and procedures go to TraciTrimble.ca
Refunds, Credits and Extensions
You must pre-register for all Self Awareness Academy [True Path Consulting and/or Traci Trimble, PhD] services, programs and events online. Therefore advanced payment is required. It is important to understand our cancellation policy before requesting a refund or extension.
We accept email money transfer, Visa, MasterCard, Amex and PayPal (and debit through PayPal). All prices are in Canadian or American dollars. Any refund will be processed in exactly the same way it was received.
There are limited-time opportunities for refunds depending on the specific purchase, specific action/inaction and the factor of time. The details are as follows:
Content Hub based Programs
Due to the fact that Hub content-based programs release all components to you immediately upon payment, you then have everything that you paid for and/or require for your basic program experience. Therefore, there are LIMITED time opportunities for a refund including but not limited to the following:
If you have (a) NOT logged into the content hub AND (b) no more than 7 days have expired then a full refund, minus $125 CAD (payment processing fees, administrative fee) will be provided according to our official refund policy (see below)
If you have signed into the content hub yet no more than 3 hours has expired then a full refund will be provided according to our official refund policy (see below)
There are no exceptions to the following rules, however, see “Extensions” for potential loopholes.
Membership is based on a monthly autopay fee; for example, a payment is scheduled to come off of the form of payment used when registering to become a member. The fee depends on your membership level. Refunds will be issued ONLY in one specific case – If you are (a) a new member, you have never had a membership with an alias in the past and (b) you have not downloaded any resources and (c) you have not attended more than one  live session and (d) no more than three days have expired then you will be issued a full refund for that month and your autopay will be canceled immediately.
Cancellations will be issued If you (a) you have had a membership with an alias in the past and (b) you give us 7 days notice before your next autopay.
There are no exceptions to the following rules, however, see extensions for potential loopholes.
Private 1 on 1 Sessions/treatments
Due to the fact that payment is due upon booking, there are LIMITED time opportunities for a refund including but not limited to:
If you give more than 48 hours notice you can cancel and/or change your appointment online with ease and without penalty. Your payment will be applied to your next appointment or issued a full refund within 3 to 5 business days. We have no control over this timeline.
If you give less than 48 hours notice you cannot cancel or reschedule online yourself. You will have to reach out to us HERE If we have a waiting list and can fill your appointment time you will be issued a full refund within 3 to 5 business days. We have no control over this timeline. HOWEVER, if we are unable to fill your appointment you will not be provided with a refund; however, we will considering rescheduling your appointment. If you give us same-day notice and/or do not show up for your appointment then there is NO refund, no exception. Please remember that this is our livelihood and all we are asking for is respect and common courtesy.
To support you there are reminder emails that are sent to you before each scheduled appointment.
Events & On-going Programs
Deposits are non-refundable unless we cancel the event. Your deposit can be moved to a different date if we have a waiting list for that event.
If you give more than 7 business days notice you can cancel and/or change your event or program online with ease and without penalty. Your payment will be applied to your next activity or issued a full refund within 3 to 5 business days. We have no control over this timeline. See deposits (above) as the exception.
If an event or program begins in less than 5 business days notice you cannot cancel or reschedule online yourself. You will have to reach out to us at HERE If we have a waiting list and can fill your spot you will be issued a full refund within 3 to 5 business days. We have no control over this timeline. HOWEVER, if we are unable to fill your then NO refund will apply however, will will consider issuing a credit.
If an event or program has already begun or you give us same-day notice and/or do not show for the event then there is NO refund, no exception. Please remember that this is our livelihood and all we are asking for is respect and common courtesy.
To support you there are reminder emails that are sent to you before the event.
Deposits are non-refundable unless we cancel the event. Your deposit cannot be moved to a different date even if we have a waiting list for that event.
We have to give the retreat venue confirmed numbers and payment 3 weeks before the event date. If you give more than 22 business days notice you can cancel your event registration with ease and without penalty by emailing us at SUPPORT. Your payment can be held as a credit and applied to your next event/retreat or issued a full refund within 3 to 5 business days. We have no control over this timeline. See deposits (above) as the exception.
If you give less than 21 business days and if we have a waiting list and can fill your spot you will be issued a refund minus the deposit within 3 to 5 business days. We have no control over this timeline. HOWEVER, if we are unable to fill your spot then NO refund will apply.
If you leave once a retreat has begun or give us same-day notice and/or do not show for the event then there is NO refund, no exception. Please remember that this is our livelihood and all we are asking for is respect and common courtesy.
If you have travel, private activities and/or accommodation booked that was not part of our service offering we cannot be held responsible nor get involved in the cancellation process.
To support you there are reminder emails that are sent to you before the event.
If you are requesting a refund within the time and rule parameters set above all you need to do is go online, using the registration link sent to you upon purchase or included in the most recent reminder and cancel the service. Your payment source will be notified immediately and will begin the process with our payment provider. This can take up to 3 – 5 business days. You will get a confirmation email when this process has begun. If you need support, please email us at HERE and use the subject line REFUND.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation.
You are eligible to APPLY for an extension in either Membership and/or a Signature Program. Please note the following:
- It is an application process. You may be approve or declined based on the circumstances. We do our best to approve all requests but hold the right not to for any reason.
- It is a one time process, per the Signature program, you will either get (a) a 4 week extension and/or (b) your services will be interrupted and put on hold for up to 12 months
All you have to do to start the process is send an email HERE using the subject line EXTENSION and we will email you the extension form.
For all policies and procedures go to TraciTrimble.ca
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING BRANDS, INCLUDING THIS SITE:
- Traci Trimble, Phd; TraciTrimble.ca; Traci Trimble.com
- Soul Healing Protocol Members Hub; Self Awareness without Judgement Members Hub; From HURT to HEAL Members Hub
- Self Awareness Academy Portal – all courses
- Facebook Pages – Traci Trimble; Traci Trimble, PhD
- Facebook Groups – Soul Healing Protocol with Traci Trimble, PhD; Self Awareness without Judgement with Traci Trimble, PhD; Soul Healing Circle with Traci Trimble; PhD, Self Mastery with Traci Trimble, PhD, Self Awareness Academy
All users of this site and the above sites agree that access to and use of is subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site or any of the above sites.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the following Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
WHAT IS CONSIDERED PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information refers to information such as your name, address, email address, geographic location, purchase history, gender, date of birth, credit card information and browsing habits on our site.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register for a program and/or event, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
When ordering or registering, we will ask you for your name and birthdate (required to connect to your bioenergetic field) and your e-mail address as a primary way to connect to you. We may also ask for mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information.
You may, however, visit some of our site(s) anonymously.
We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase.
WE MAY PROCESS THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as sales offers, affiliate offers, free contests with give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership. We do track information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time simply by unsubscribing from emails via the unsubscribe button which can be found at the bottom of each marketing piece or by sending email@example.com an email with your request to stop receiving emails.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including our professional associations, lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- 3rd party technology platforms and advertisers that support the running and growth of True Path Consulting, Traci Trimble, PhD ans/or Self Awareness Academy
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions and based on your purchases only.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. To quickly process your transactions.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
If you have opted-in to receive our email newsletter, free challenges, or a free ebook, we will send you educational and marketing emails.
If you would no longer like to receive promotional email from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below.
If you have not opted-in to receive email newsletters, you will not receive these emails.
Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our email list and receive e-mail communications from us.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorisation. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
As you browse True Path Consulting and/or Traci Trimble and/or Traci Trimble, PhD, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. To opt out of cookies, find and select the settings tab of your internet browser and click “block third party cookies and site data” or de-select the “accept cookies” box.
ORDERING PRODUCTS ON OUR SITE
We will request information from you on our order forms for purchase of products. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
DO WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. It does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
HOW CAN YOU OPT-OUT, REMOVE OR MODIFY INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO US?
To modify your email subscriptions, you can find an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
For all policies and procedures go to TraciTrimble.ca
We are here to support you. Please feel free to ask and we will get back to you as quickly as possible…